CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, March 25, 2010

i lost my hobby.. ='''(


...(.'_'.)...
Now... i feel like want to cry...
One thing that make me sad is....
i lost my hobby...
i don't know why...
You know what???
My hobby is reading...
i like to read any book... but that is before..
During my school time...
but now....Everything gone...
What happen to me actually??


Since i was in IPIP now... i became very lazy to read... even a story book... Even i read any book, i will fall into sleep after a few minutes during my reading.... i just can't...What happen!!! What happen to me.... waa99..... i HATE this... i read the book but after a while the book 'READ' me....waa99....
What should i do???...

As we all know... READING is very importance to enhance our knowledge...By reading, we get to learn new things.... or experience something if we read a fairy tales or fiction...
but WHY3!!! i lost that hobby...
hurrrrmmmmmmmmm.........
i think it most probably because i am very busy now... i have no time to read..
Even i have time,,, i think i may fall into sleep because it is very tired n my eyes cannot work very well to read even a word...
hurmmmm....
i think i should force myself....
i should do like this...
READ A BOOK PER MONTH.....
but is it ok???
i wanderrrrrrrrrrrrr....................>.<'''

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails