CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, March 3, 2010

2.4....


It is a very tired day... No mood but i try my best to smile n smile n smile....
I'm a good pretender, right???

aaaarggggg.... (screaming like crazy)...('o')
hahaha... actually..
Today, all students of J unit have 2.4....
hah?? 2.4?? What's that??
2.4 inch or 2.4 cm or what??

hurmmmm... 2.4 here is 2.4 km or 2400 m...
It's mean we have to run n run n run for 2400m..
This activities is compulsory to all J students under PENDIDIKAN JASMANI subject...

Me myself also take part of course... that's why im very tired today...
I keep running for 2400 m in 15.38 minutes... Is it okay?..emmmm...Although i just got 2 point but thanks God i can do it in 15 mins n 38 secs... I'm happy....

To all friends... I want to give you only one tips....If you want to be a winner..(kih3...yo yo o jeee)
don't stop running.. Even you feel so tired, then you slow jog only... I mean jogging... The time or point are not important actually...
The most important is you can reach at the 'end point'... After that, im sure you will keep smiling.... because? because? because?
hurmmm because you can do it and you will shock when you heard that your time is quite good...
That is why...
I LOVE JOGGING....:)

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails