CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, August 25, 2010

no book for this month but...


IN THE NAME OF ALLAH, THE MOST GRACIOUS, THE MOST MERCIFUL


no book for this month =''''(

but....

but...

but...



there's jubah for this month.... :)))

-display image only not exactly mine-

JUBAH???

WHY must Jubah to replace book???

well as a students of course i need to budget all the things...
since now we are mostly near to SYAWAL,,,
i bought a JUBAH for this year EIDULFITRI...
don't worry i will keep buying book next month or maybe october....
i just need to cover all the things first n manage my money well...

hurmmmm.....

actually this is my first ever JUBAH....
so so the colour of course is pink..
my favourite colour instead of blue n green n white....

i don't know what should i describe my feeling when i want to buy JUBAH...

nnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

FFFIIINNNAAALLLLYYY
......
****
~~~
^^^
%%%
$$$

....i bought one....

n of course this is my new life now..
i have to accept it..
ke arah kebaikan kan..ape salahnye....
kan kan kan???

can't wait to come back to quber....
i'm eager to know my mom, sis n elder brother 's bombastic expression seeing me wearing JUBAH...
>_<'''


0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails