CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, June 30, 2010

thanks mr fred.... love u...


this is a bad day.... i got flu.. it was a few days ago when i were here in ipip...
seriously... i dun't like this...
i want my 'mok'...
i want her BIG HUG...
to releive my pain...


it is very lucky becos....
MR FRED buy me panadol soluble...
he is very caring (take care of me n others)...
i love him as my ''second father''..hoho...
actually this is my first time drink it..
the taste is like drink ginger solution...

yerkkkk....

but as mr fred give me sincerely..
i force myself to drink it....
n now i feel better than yesterday n yesterday.....

go.... go away FLU...
thanks for be with me for three days...
but enough...
i dun't want you for now...
please come to me when i were at home...
but not here...
there's no one will take care of me except of my 'MOK'...
i hope you understand me...


anyway

THANK YOU MR FRED
I LOVE YOU PAPA
^_^

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails