CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, May 7, 2010

mok,, camat ari ibu....


Today(9/5/2010) is MOTHER'S DAY....
But now... im still in here (IPG IPOH)...
Cos this is not holiday yet...(i'll be back 4/6/2010)
Since the free day only 2 days,,, i dun think that i should go back to TERENGGANU now..
n if i ask my mom, op cos she will not allow me to go back....
Cos the ticket to go back n come here back is quite expensive....
It will cost me 100 ringgit, u noe...
What to do???....
HURMMMMMMMM.....>.<'''
1 thing that i can do right now is just message or call her to wish ''HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY''
I really99 miss you mom...can't wait to go back..waa3....:'''(((

(RAHIMI BINTI SALLEH)
This is my mother's name...
For me..SHE IS EVERYTHING...
she always lend her shoulder to me to cry on...
she always console me if i got a problem that make me very stresss....
n always be there in sad n happy time...
I LOVE YOU MOK....
SELAMAT HARI IBU....
SAYANG MOK...
Truly from my heart.. i can't survive without you MOK...
I can't imagine if you are not in my side...
You are my strength...
Without you MOK...
I don't think that i am here now(ipip)...


p/s : friends..... let give a warm wishes to our mothers...
Dun let them sad with us..
Let's give a thousand success to them..
A person with the name...
MOTHER, MOM, IBU, UMMI, MAK, MOK, MEK, MAMA...etc..
...(.^_^.)...
SELAMAT HARI IBU
9 MEI 2010

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails